Android email import

the simple tip calculator's home

Android email import

Postby euanhenry » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:44 am

I used PocketMoney on my iPad, when I got my Android phone I was left wanting. Finally PM for Android became available.

Updated 10-09-14,
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S III with os 4.4.2. Whenever I try to import transactions via email sent from my wife's iPhone, using the email partner option it doesn't seem to work. Whenever I tap the emailed link, it launches a Web browser, then pocketmoney opens, the transaction only shows the correct date of the transaction but no other information is imported.

Updated 09-07-15
A couple of weeks ago I updated my phone to the new Galaxy Note 5, I notice that PocketMoney was not available for download from the Google Play Store. Then my wife said that her iphone app was updated. I noticed that I am now about to download the Android app, but the email partner option send a link that does not work when my wife email me for her iphone.

Any ETA, on resolving this issue.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
euanhenry

Re: Android email import

Postby NickA » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:42 pm

No ETA right now. I'm current'y going through the source of each project, and catching up on emails.

I will say all apps will be updated soon to comply with the latest OS for both Android and iOS. Then bug fixing, followed by enhancements.
NickA

Return to CheckPlease for Android